Saturday, July 11, 2015

My Sheri Crafts- #161- Child's Birthday

This go around at My Sheri Crafts, my friend and DT sister Sue has asked that we make a card for a child 13 and under! This is what I came up with!
The supplies I used are:
Stampabilities- Floral Silhouette, and Floral Silhouette 2 (stamps)
Napperons-  Heart Doily
The Paper Studio- Stitchee Multi Flower (paper)
Martha Stewart- Pine (punch)
Hero Arts- Have A Fabulous Day (stamp)
Memento- Tuxedo Black (ink)
Stampabilities- Baby Blue (ink)
Copics

Come join us this week by participating! :)
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty birthday card! Wonderful image and embellishments! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Sandy, I just know these cards are always needed in your house 😊. Love the image and funky background paper.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, this is just fabulous and I do love that heart doily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... gorgeous card! I love the vibrant colors and you did an amazing job with that image.

    ReplyDelete