Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Delightful Wednesday- Summer Theme

This month's Delightful Wednesday theme is SUMMER at Digital Delights! Jane and I take turns by posting every other Wednesday! This so happens to be my turn! :)
Watermelon Samantha just screams summer to me! Who doesn't enjoy eating watermelon on a hot summer day?!?! Her dress reminds me of a daisy the way that it's shaped! I just think she is pretty darn cute!

I used Ki, Petal Pop Stripe, and The Paper Studio, Tiny Polka paper in all different colors! For the sliced watermelon, I used Spellbinders, Standard Circles Large, and Scalloped Circles! I just made the seeds also! I also used Spellbinders, Nested Pennants! The sentiment is from Digital Delights by Louby Loo called, Brighten Your Day! I colored the image with my Copics! I used a white gel pen to enhance some of the seeds,etc and that's about it!

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow, Sandy! Such a glorious, summery card full of beautiful colour and sweetness! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo Sooo CUTE Sandy! LOVE your card! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Sandy. I love the bright colours, she's so cute.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete