Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Digi My World July New Release

It's time for another new release at Digi My World! This is actually my very last posting as well at Digi My World! All good things must come to an end sometimes!

Ann Preziosi Kelly's photo.


The new release has a lot of fun images! You need to go and check it out! I believe the new release images won't be able to purchase until Friday as usual! 
I got the privilege of getting the camera boy! The first thing that came to mind was the beach! Who doesn't want to take pictures of the ocean?!?! :) 
The card wouldn't close right while I tried to take a picture! I hope you can tell that this is a bucket with sand filled in it! I didn't have a pattern to go off of so I made the bucket myself! 
 
***BLOG CANDY***
Want to win some of these fun new digital stamps/clipart?
It's easy and fun to do!
We will pick one random winner from the comments made on the DMW blog!
Winner will get their choice of ONE new release item!
To enter all you need to do is:
1- Follow this BLOG
2- Follow the DT's blogs (see listing in side bar)
3- Leave a note here in the comment section

You may enter EVERYDAY you wish. 
Winner will be announced on Saturday! 

The supplies I used are:
Spellbinders- Scalloped Circles, and Standard Circles Large
Studio G- Clear Stamps
Memento- Tuxedo Black (ink)
Stampabilities- Baby Blue
Copics, Tassel, and Glitter Glue

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

1 comment:

  1. This is darling!! What an adorable card! LOVE it! Have A Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete