Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Layer It

Today at Delightful Challenges, the challenge is, Layer It!
I have to say, I LOVE this image!!! He was just so much fun to color and try and come up with the right stuff to go with him! I wished I would have left some of the white around the image while I was cutting him out! He would have shown up better that way, but I still think it turned out good this way!
This is Jubbly Dragon, and the sentiment that I used is called, Knight and Dragon Sentiment Set! They both can be found at Digital Delights by Louby Loo! What a perfect sentiment to go with the image! :)

I guess I should have taken a side angle, because the polka dot center is sticking out, and the dragon is popping up from that! Hence, layering! ;)

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed today's post! Do come and play along with us this week!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Martha Stewart- Layered Arches, Pine, and Branch 2
Scraps, Copics, White Gel Pen, Flowers, Pearls, and Frill


6 comments:

  1. He is such a cute little critter and I love the colours and layers.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the green and purple together, great color palate. Your little dragon is so stinkin adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute! I always love the way you arrange your image and just the perfect papers and embellishments. This one is fantastic.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found the perfect sentiment to go with that delightful dragon! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love all those layers! Look fantastic with torn edges too.

    Have a great weekend
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little dragon is one of my fave images too, Sandy! What a cutie! Love all your gorgeous layers and fab papers! xx

    ReplyDelete