Wednesday, August 13, 2014

1, 2, Punch

Today is 1, 2, Punch at Delightful Challenges! I am using Pauly In Paradise, and Sit Back Sentiment from Digital Delights by Louby Loo! This image just shouts to use tropical colors! :)
I love it when I can find the perfect sentiment to go with the image! :) I used EK Success- Postage Stamp, and Martha Stewart- Bangle Chain Trim for my punches that I used! This is the first time I ever used Spellbinders- Jewel Fantasies! I also used Spellbinders- Standard Circles Large! The paper is from EP- called Paradise Beach!
I really had a lot of fun making this card! :)
Do come along and play with us this week!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour combo, Sandy and I love the featherlike die-cuts behind the sentiment! Fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, real summertime fun on this card. Love that corner fancy you have added.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy this look fantastic! I saw Rio 2 a while a go and I think I had a crush on all type of birds after that, lol.

    Hope you have a great weekend
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete