Saturday, August 16, 2014

Challenge #140- Angels

Today my friend and DT sister Peachy, has asked that we have an Angel on our card/project at My Sheri Crafts!
I used a Precious Moments free coloring page as the image! I am trying to get more Christmas cards done, can you tell!
I hope you decide to come participate this week!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Spellbinders- Labels Six
EK- Large Snowflake
Martha Stewart- Arctic Snowflake, and Layered Arches
Pilot- Gold Marker
The Paper Studio- Pearl Sheet
Memento- Tuxedo Black
Marianne- COL1325
Copics, and Ribbon

5 comments:

  1. Sandy, this is a cute little image for a card. Great for a young one too. Love all the layers.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable PM image. This is colored so prettily and your papers and embellishments are great. I love the banner, too. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet Christmas card for that stash we're all trying so hard to build right now, Sandy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, this Precious Moments angel is exactly what it is...precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy, you know how I feel about Precious Moments... I love it! Your card is amazing. I love the shredded edges on that background paper

    ReplyDelete