Saturday, April 26, 2014

My Sheri Crafts- #132- In Celebration of Mom's

Today at My Sheri Crafts, DT sister Peachy has asked us to make a card/project celebrating Mom's! I couldn't think of a better form of celebrating Mom's other than to make a card for my daughter! She just found out that she is pregnant! :) This will be her third child! We don't know the sex of the baby yet!
This image reminds me of her in a way! My daughter is tall and skinny, with a bump growing in the middle! With her first child, my grand daughter, my daughter accidentally ate a whole chicken for dinner one night all by herself! She thought her hubby fixed a plate, but he ventured off doing something on the computer! When he was finished, he got up to fix a plate only to find out there was nothing left, lol! I laughed when she told me this story! Chalk it up to pregnancy, lol!
Anyway, I hope you decide to come play along with us! It should be a pretty good turn out!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

EP- So Happy Together
Memory Box- Mini Scallops
Silver Ornate Photo Corners
Copics, Ribbon, Gems, and Baby Bottle



5 comments:

  1. This is just so darling! Where did you find the image? This is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy such a sweet image on this card. Fab colouring as always so soft and fresh.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Sandy! I love your papers/color combo. And that image is adorable. Fun story, too! Congrats on another grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the crisp and clean lines to your card. The colors and paper are great... and you really have become a coloring master! The image is so adorable and sweet. What a great card. I really LOVE this card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy, what a sweet card for your daughter and the story when she was pregnant is quite funny! I love the coloring and the baby bottle embellie!

    ReplyDelete