Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Love You Mom

Today at Delightful Challenges, we are celebrating Mom's! This is always a hard theme for me since my Mom is no longer with us! I decided to make a card for my hubby's Mom! She really loves gardening and flowers! I thought a thank you card would be perfect for her!
I used the image called, Thank you flowerpot" from Digital Delights by Louby Loo!
This should really be a big turn out this week! I hope you decide to participate as well! :)
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

My Girl- Patterned Paper Pack
Martha Stewart- Layered Arches
The Paper Studio- Alphabet Punch Set
Silver Ornate Photo Corners
Copics, Pearls, and Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Sandy, another great card so fresh. Love the image. Like the way you have made the flags and mom out of same papers. Lovely feel sure she'll love it and a nice one to stand on the shelf.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and happy Mother's day card. Simply lovely!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete