Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Movie Night Monkey

Today is a showing of one of the new release images found at Digital Delights by Louby Loo! This here is Movie Night Monkey! The sofa and the movie night sentiment can also be found there!
Ok, how fun is this little guy! I had so much fun trying to figure out a design on the sofa, and trying to find the right papers I thought would go with him! I thought it all went perfectly! This is one of those cards that you just couldn't help but smile while making it! Maybe it's because the monkey has such a big smile on his face to begin with!
Anyway, this week at Delightful Challenges, the theme is to add dimension! I hope you decide to come and play along with us! I hope to see you there!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Memory Box- Mini Scallops
Copics, and Scraps

4 comments:

  1. Love the fab image and great details. Just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, this is a great card. What good paper choices you made. Just love the leafy backdrop.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, now that's life for you, fun in the jungle. Love the design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what a sweet card! I LOVE the adorable images and your paper choice is perfect! Super cute!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete