Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bloom

Today at Delightful Challenges, we are asking everyone to include a flower on your card/project! That should be easy enough, right!
The image is called Flower Power Basket Of Daisies! I just think she is so adorable! That is the one thing I really love about using images, you get to choose the colors you want to color them with, and then they transform right before your very eyes! :D I just love it!!! Then trying to find the perfect paper that will go with it! Can you tell,  I just love making cards!!!
Head over to Delightful Challenges to see what my DT sisters have come up with this week!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Crafty Cutts Dies- Flourish 2
EK- Retro Flower
Sizzix- Susan's Garden
The Paper Studio- Wood Grain
Stampabilities- Light Pink
Copics, Lace, Pearls, and Ribbon

5 comments:

  1. Sandy such a pretty card. Love the fold too. I like the colours you have used in this away from pinks most will use. Sweet.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. Great design! Love it. Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling card! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coloring is fabulous, the layout is perfect and your embellishments always add the most special touches. Have a wonderful Easter, my dear friend.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete