Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Girl in Cloud

Happy Wednesday!
Today at Digi My World,  I decided to use #DS-303 Girl In Cloud digi from the Digi My World Store! She is under the Valentine section!
I just thought she should be shown  not just for Valentine's Day! I really think she is a cutie! I couldn't see her as anything but blonde for some reason, so I just went with it! The garden fence is from Joy Crafts! The grass is from Impression Obsession! The little flowers are from a tiny punch that I have had forever and don't know the name of it, sorry! I pretty much used up some of my scraps on this card! I colored her in with my Copics!
Anyway, thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.







2 comments:

  1. Sandy, she is so cute and yes I'd see blond too. Love the layout for this card.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, absolutely love the lo and design of your card.

    ReplyDelete