Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Hip To Be Square

Today at Delightful Challenges the theme is, "Hip to be Square"! Yep, you got it, it must have a square on it!
Here is one of the new release images from Digital Delights by Louby Loo, "Percy"!
The sentiment is from one of the sentiments on the Dream Sentiment Set by Digital Delights by Louby Loo!
The paper is from The Paper Studio! I used Pink Bandana, and Back to the Basics with the pink checker paper! The flourish is from Crafty Cutts Dies! I did use black twine in the two corners! I really like how it looked!
I hope you decide to come participate this week at Delightful Challenges!
Hugs, and Happy Crafting!
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Percy is so cute with his little tummy popping forward. Great paper choice love the pop of black here too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh, this little piggy is adorable. I love the pink papers and black accents. The gems really look terrific with it too. Super job, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete