Monday, November 13, 2017

Scrapbook Stamp Society- Fall Easel Card

Today is my turn to share something at Scrapbook Stamp Society. I decided to make a Fall easel card.
You know, sometimes things just don't work out the way you had in mind. This is one of those cards. I tried everything to have the image up at the top somewhere, but it just didn't work out any which way I set her. So, in the end she is on the bottom of the card, but trust me, it looks better this way. I love this image too! This little cutie is called "Welcome Fall" IMG686.
Anyway's, I hope you have a fun and happy crafty day!
Hugs,
Sandy.

Verve Stamps- Bountiful Harvest
The Paper Studio- Airy Polka- Coral/White
Cheery  Lynn- Flourish Leaf Strip, and Exotic Butterflies- Small
Martha Steward- Arched Lattice
Creative Imaginations- Samantha Walker
Copics

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous easle card Sandy. I too love this little girl. Xx

    ReplyDelete