Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Color It Create It Show It off- Thank You

Today starts a new challenge at Color It Create It Show It Off. The theme is Thank You, but is always Anything Goes as well!
This little cutie is called Little Rosie Fall IMG670. I used a stamp called Delta Creative, Sunflower 2 to create the background. I wanted to give it a fall look so I used Tim Holtz, Vintage Photo on it. The image was cut with Spellbinders. Standard Circles Large. The embossing came from a folder called Counture Creations, Tied Together. The sentiment is one of Verve Stamps called Bountiful Harvest. I used a Martha Steward punch called Arched Lattice. The image was colored in with my Copics. I wanted to add a little sparkle so I used Stickles Gold.
Come out and join us this challenge! Looking forward to see your lovely creations!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment