Wednesday, March 1, 2017

My Besties International- "Anything Goes"- Option the color Green

Today starts a new month at My Besties International Challenge. For the month of March, the option is that we use the color green.
This little cutie is img805. I just thought she was the cutest thing. So peaceful just sitting there.
This is a shout out to anyone that wants to come and join us in the challenges. My Besties International Challenge starts on the 1st of every month and ends on the 27th. The winners are announced shortly after that. There are always 6 My Besties images to choose from if you happen to be one of the winners. We would love it if you would come and join us!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Supplies:
Spellbinders- Adorning Squares
Verve Stamps- Tags
Fiskars- Hello Fabulous (clear stamp set)
The Paper Studio- Lime Green W/White Polka Dots
Memento- Tuxedo Black (ink pad)
Copics

2 comments:

  1. Sandy, you did such a great job my friend with this cute image. The card is adorable.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute and I do love the layout.

    ReplyDelete