Saturday, March 18, 2017

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

At Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, the next challenge has started.
They have two sponsors:
** Sponsor 1 **
Fred She Said Designs
 Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate
And
** Sponsor 2 **
Prize ~ $12 Gift Certificate
I was fortunate to be able to pick an image from Fred She Said Designs
The cool thing about this image is that it comes with so many pieces to it.
I can change out the words at any given time to fit the need. :) They left one blank as well, so you can fill it in if need be. I love images like this!
This card is one of those cards where I didn't have to much supplies I used on it. I used two different Paper Studios papers. One called Blue and Brown Plaid, and the other is called Tiny Polka-Lime Tonal. I colored it in with my Copics. The star came from Spellbinders, Stars Five. I just finished the card off by using a white gel pen to go around part of the frame.
That's about it.
I hope you come participate this challenge.
Hugs, and happy crafting.
Sandy.

 

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card Sandy. What a great image and so versatile.
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is realy fun image. It is great that you can create your own preferance. Love your card.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy, a great card for a boy, lovely colouring, fantastic that the set comes with alternatives to use, would be great for Fathers' Day too... have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete