Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Delightful Wednesday- Christmas- Digital Delights

Happy Holidays!!!

Counting down, nine more days until Christmas, can you believe it! It's approaching fast!

For the month of December Jane and I have been showcasing Christmas every Wednesday for this month at Digital Delights!
This here is Christmas Saffi! She happens to be one of my favorite Christmas images of Wendy's! I just love her! Wendy also has another image like this but the reindeer is doing the splits and Saffi happens to be sitting on the reindeer! It's my other favorite image! Her name is Reindeer ride Saffi! She is just as cute as this one! The sentiment I used is from Winter fun sentiment set!

This will be my last post of the year! Jane and I will be back next year with more themes every month for our Wednesday Post at Digital Delights! It truly has been a fun year, and we have been honored showcasing Digital Delight images!

See you next year and Merry Christmas!!!

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Spellbinders- Majestic Labels Twenty Five
Liquid Applique- White
Stickles- Crystal
Copics, White Gel Pen, and Rhinestones

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this Sandy! Have a wonderful Christmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete