Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Delightful Wednesday- "Christmas" at Digital Delights

Happy Holidays!!!

I am so excited, Christmas is just around the corner! It is my most favorite time of the year! :) Hmm, now I can't seem to get that song out of my head, lol!
 Jane and I chose Christmas for our Delightful Wednesday post for this month at Digital Delights!
I have slowly been working on Christmas cards throughout the year, but there always seems to be a few more cards for me to make as the time grows closer!
I love Wendy's fun sentiments! This one comes from Winter fun sentiment set! This little mouse seems to have gotten himself into a little bit of trouble! I thought this sentiment was perfect! There are 8 really nice sentiments on this digi! The image is called Christmas mouse! Isn't he a cutie!  So perfect for the holiday! I used a red glitter gel pen to add a little bit of sparkle to the peppermints! I also used gold for the belt!

This will be my last post of the year so I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! See you next year!

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.




The Paper Studio- Red & Cream Diagnal Stripe
Spellbinders- Small Octagons
Martha Stewart- Arched Lattice
Scribbles- White
Copcis, Scraps


I wanted to throw in one more Christmas card using Chef Ginger and Gingerbread Hugs Sentiment!

                              Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Such super gorgeous cards, Sandy we have had a very good themed year at DD haven’t we! Hope your grandson is doing ok and that you will have a lovely Christmas! Here’s to a fab 2016 too! Holiday hugs!! xxx

    ReplyDelete