Saturday, August 22, 2015

My Sheri Crafts- #164- Long Time No see

This go around at My Sheri Crafts, my good friend and DT sister Raquel has asked that we make something that is like a hello, I miss you, I am thinking about you... etc, you get the idea!
I have been sick for a bit so I am sorry! I fear my card isn't up to anything! :( I couldn't color for the life of me, and I probably should have just stepped aside this time, but I never want to let anyone down!
Here are the supplies that I used:
1 Inch Corner Rounder
Archival Brilliance- Pearlescent Orchid
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Antique Linen
Spellbinders- Labels Ten
Memory Box- Lacey Circles
Stampabilities- Christmas Green and Red
Verve Stamps- Inspire Hope and Hope Blooms
Memento- Tuxedo Black
Martha Stewart- Layered Arches

Hopefully this will be a good turn out! Come play along!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you've been ill - not good, my friend. But, your creativity is just wonderful, as always. Love this sweet card.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy this is such a sweet card. I love the use of the negative space and pretty colours for a hello card.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Sandy! Sorry to hear you have been ill. Hope you are feeling better and have a speedy recovery!

    Hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty, Sandy! I love the use of lace on this card. At first sight, I thought it wasn't yours because I got used to all your cute images that you color. This took me by surprise but I absolutely love it.

    Feel better my friend!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete