Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Delightful Wednesday- Fantasy/Fairy Tales

This month Jane and I have decided on Fantasy/ Fairy Tales as our theme for the month of August for our Delightful Wednesday post! Jane had started us off with a fabulous creation! If you missed it you need to go back and check it out!
I decided to use Birthday Alien Andy! I thought he was pretty cute! We now have two grandsons so I need to get more boy cards made! The females over rule here 6 to 2, lol!
I used Spellbinders, Standard Circles Large, and Stars Five! The paper is from DCWV, The Halloween & Fall Stack! I colored the image with my Copics! I also used Starburst, Gelly Roll, Galaxy! They are glitter gel pens! Not sure if you can see it, but some parts on the image sparkle!

 Anyway... Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

3 comments:

  1. OMHECK Sandy! That is so flippin' COOL! Love it! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pure genius, Sandy! I love the moon and the disc around it! Utterly FABULOUS! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Sandy this is fantastic. You have rocked this challenge girl.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete