Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Scrapbook Stamp Society- It's Beginning To Look A lot Like Christmas

Hey there,
Merry Christmas!!!
Today over at Scrapbook Stamp Society I shared two cards. I just couldn't resist! :) I just love Christmas!

These two adorable images are called, IMG906 and IMG523.
I hope you are getting ready for Christmas! It's just right around the corner now!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Spellbinders- Gold Corner Sets One, and Labels Ten
Simply Creative- Peel Off Stickers
Martha Stewart- Lace Hearts
My Minds Eye- Holiday Damask Paper
The Paper Studio- Medium Stripe- Cream/Black
Copics

Martha Stewart- Arctic Snowflake
Memory Box- Woodland Branch
Cuttlebug- Swiss Dots
Sizzix- Framelits with Stamps
The Paper Studio- Very Merry Christmas
Copics

2 comments:

  1. Fab cards again Sandy. Love the first as it reminds me of "A Christmas Carol". x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh.. they are both wonderful! LOVE your coloring..

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete