Friday, December 1, 2017

Color It Create It Show It Off- Christmas

Today starts a new challenge at Color It Create It Show It Off.
The theme is Christmas! :) My favorite!
I used this incredibly wonderful image called, "IMG781 Steampunk Snowman". I just love this image! I always try and challenge myself when doing Steampunk. It doesn't come easy so I really have to get creative. ;)
I hope you decide to come and participate!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

The Paper Studio- A Very Merry Christmas
Martha Stewart- Drippy Goo Punch
Impression Obsession- DIE593-B Let It Snow, and DIE217-E Evergreen Trees
Marianne Design- LR0440- Mittens and Snow Hat
Lyra Rembrandt- Colored Pencils
Spellbinders Grand- Labels One


2 comments:

  1. Another stunning card. Love how you coloured him in. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore snowmen, so you had me the minute I saw that image! :) Beautiful card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete