Friday, December 15, 2017

My Besties International Challenge- Reminder- Winter Wonderland

Today is my reminder that My Besties International Challenge is still going on! It runs through the 27th of the month!
I made this card for my sister for Christmas. It just felt warm and shouted Christmas to me. This wonderful image is called, Book Besties with Fireplace. I have to say, once i started coloring this image it did make me a little nervous, but I think it turned out alright.
I hope you join us and show us your lovely creations! There is great prizes to be won! :)
 I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Verve Stamps- O Christmas Tree
The Paper Studio- Christmas Plaid
Spellbinders Grand- Labels One
Spellbinders- Labels Twenty Two
Martha Stewart- Bangle Chain Trim
Cuttlebug- Swiss Sots
Stickels, Crystal
Copics, and Craft Fabric


2 comments:

  1. The card is wonderful and so is your colouring. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! LOVE the image and your coloring!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete