Friday, December 1, 2017

My Besties International Challenge- Winter Wonderland

Today starts a new challenge at My Besties International Challenge. The challenge runs from the 1st to the 27th of every month. You can use any image from any artist. It is always "Anything Goes", but the theme is Winter Wonderland.
My best buddy from England gave me a Dutch Doobadoo shape, and easel for my birthday. I couldn't resist making a card using them! :) Thank you Sue!!! 
There is always great prizes to be won! I hope you come out and participate!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Close To My Heart- Reflexion- Rosie
Verve Stamps- O Christmas Tree
Cuttlebug- D'vine Swirls
Memory Box- Frosty Borders
Taylored Expressions- Trim The Tree
Martha Stewart- Drippy Goo Punch
Liquid Applique- White
Zing- Embossing Powder- White
Copics



1 comment:

  1. This is a sper card, great image used and fab colouring as always. Love how this shape has opened new idea doors to you. Hugs Bestie. X

    ReplyDelete