Saturday, December 2, 2017

Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends- C#71-A

Today started a new challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
Each challenge runs for two weeks.
There is two sponsors this challenge! Polakadoodles LTD, and Fred She Said!
 These are the prizes to be won:
Fred She Said- Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate
Polkadoodles- Prize ~ £6.75 voucher

 I received this image to work with from Polkadoodles. It's called Snowman Friends!


This is what I came up with using this wonderful adorable image! 
Come over and participate in this fun challenge! Like I said, there is great prizes to be won!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.


Joy Crafts- Floral Flourishes- Garden Fence
Spellbinders- Snowflake Wonder, Grand Labels Four, and Grand Big Scalloped Ovals
BoBunny- Altitude Collection
Stickles- Crystal
Copics


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card again, I must use my fence die more. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! So PRETTY! LOVE the fence & Shape!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete