Saturday, January 19, 2019

Pink Gems Challenge- #235

This is my first post back from a long break for Christmas at A Gem of A Challenge.
We were asked to make anything winter/birthday, but the challenge is always Anything Goes.
One of my daughter in laws birthday is this month so I thought this was a perfect time for me to make a birthday card for her.
There are great prizes to be won, so I hope you come and participate.
Hope to see you there!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Dutch Doobadoo Shaped Art
Impression Obsession-Skates, Deer, and Evergreen Trees
Marianne Design- Mitten and Snow Hat
JustRite Cling- Always & Forever Medallion Labels
Memento- Tuxedo Black
Tim Holtz- Faded Jeans, and Frayed Burlap
Copics, and Lyra Rembrandt Colored Pencils

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. I love your colouring on this one along with the perfect embellishments. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a goegeous card. I love your colouring and colour combo. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete