Saturday, June 2, 2018

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends- C#83- Anything Goes

Hey there, today starts a new challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! The challenge is always ANYTHING GOES! :)
The sponsor this challenge is: AMBillustrations.
The prize will be 2 packs from the store.
This unfortunately isn't in the store anymore, but it is 345 Winter Baby Penguins. It is a part of a really cute set of baby penguins.
I used one of my own images because we were in the middle of moving and I needed to have my card made before we moved.
I hope you come out and join in and enter your wonderful creations!
See you there!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Dutch Doobadoo- Shaped Art
Cuttlebug- D'vine Swirls
Spellbinders- Holiday- Merry Christmas
Stickles- Crystal, and Frosted Lace
 Half Inch Circle Punch
Copics


2 comments:

  1. Soooo CUTE!! I Adore Penguins and this is a little cutie!!! I hope your move is going well for ya! HUGS!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete