Sunday, April 1, 2018

My Besties International Challenge- ANything Goes/Option Spring

 Happy Easter!!!
Today starts a new challenge over at My Besties International Challenge. It is always ANYTHING GOES, with an option theme of Spring for April.
Since it's Easter, I decided on using this adorable image called, Lil ragamuffin Nellie & Duckies.
I made this card for my sister for Easter. I am sure it will put a smile on her face. I think she is the cutest thing surrounded by those adorable little duckies. :)
I hope we get a lot of participation this challenge!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Spellbinders- Ovals Small
Martha Stewart- Arched Lattice
Marianne Design- CR1245
Cottage Cutz- Plumeria & Leaves
On The Bright Side- One
BoBunny- Faith Collection
Tim Holtz- Peeled Paint
Momento- Tuxedo Black
Stampendous- Easter Blessings
Copics

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter my friend, lovely card very Spring like. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Pretty! LOVE the beautiful Spring colors!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the image, coloring and fun fold.

    ReplyDelete