Thursday, March 1, 2018

Color It Create It Show It Off- Monster Birthday

Today starts a new challenge at Color It Create It Show It Off.
This will be my last post as I am leaving the team. I am still on My Besties International Challenge, and Scrapbook Stamp Society. I just wanted to condense what was on my plate because I am also on the new release coloring team, and  on Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT. Trying to make my life a little more manageable!
The theme is Monster Birthday! This image is  Scan 0011.
With having 4 grand kids that are boys, this will be perfect for any of them to give on their birthdays! These monsters are kind of fun!
Anyway, I hope you decide to come and participate!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Martha Stewart- Arched Lattice
The Paper Studio- Birthday Balloons, and Scraps
Spellbinders- Holiday Sentiments
Sixxiz- Thinlits- Drop-Ins
Copics

1 comment: