Tuesday, August 1, 2017

My Besties International Challenge- "Anything Goes"- Option- Nautical

Today starts a new challenge at My Besties International. It is always "Anything Goes", but this months option theme for August is Nautical.
I have to say, I love these nautical images of Sherri's. The Fluffies have always been one of my favorites, but these nautical images are getting to be right up there with them. They are so much fun, and perfect images for the summer especially.
This image is, IMG661. I bought her especially for this challenge. She just spoke to me, if you know what I mean. Some images inspire you more then others. Images you just can't wait to get your hands on and start coloring, lol. That's how I felt when I saw her! I just couldn't wait to color her.

Anyway, I hope you come join us this month and show us your fabulous creations!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

I am entering this at Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog

Ki Memories- Surprise Streamers
Die-namics- Scrolled Flourishes
Martha Stewart- Floral Lace
Stampabilities- Baby Blue
Copics, and Pearls

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card as always, yes it shows you enjoyed this one 😉😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,fab image.Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapbook Stamp Society.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy this is so beautiful
    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete