Sunday, January 1, 2017

My Besties International- Birthday Bash

There is something BIG happening at My Besties International challenge and you won't want to miss checking it out! It is the annual Birthday Bash celebration. There will be a big prize pack for the winners. That is incentive enough to want to enter! :)
Keep checking back because there will be a lot of posts throughout this month at My Besties International!
Here are a couple of cards I made to start the birthday celebration! :)
The first card I used Twinkle Toe Troll Scan0039. The second card I used IMG937.
Come on out and join in on the fun! We would love to see what you have made!

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Supplies for the Troll birthday card
The Paper Studio- Basic Domask- Hot Pink Tonal
Cottage Cutz- Sweet Filigree Cupcake, and Tea Time Doily
Spellbinders- Classic Diamonds, and Petite Scalloped Ovales Large
Stickles- Crystal
Copics, Scraps, White Gel Pen, and Mini Butterfly Punch

The second card- I have a start punch. I used Spellbinders Standard Circle Small, and I have a Hero's Art Birthday Stamp  Set.

2 comments:

  1. Love em both! Like how you added sparkle to the second card. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Sandy! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!
    Happy New Year!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete