Thursday, December 1, 2016

Besties Interntional- Winter/Christmas Theme

Hi my fellow crafters,

Today starts a new challenge over at Besties International. The challenge is anything goes, option winter/Christmas theme.
I thought to try and dress up a package with this adorable gingerbread image from My Besties Shop. It is IMG817. The paper is from The Paper Studio called, Pink Plaid, and Cocoa Pink Small Argyle. I used Spellbinders Lacey Circles which the gingerbread lady is placed on.The sentiment is from 4 Klear called Season's Greetings, and the tag is a die from Verve Stamps. I colored the image with my Copics, and that's basically all it took to make this card.

I hope you get chance to join in with this challenge. Pop back on the 15th for another look at a cute Besties image made into a project.

Hugs, and happy crafting,
Sandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment