Saturday, October 8, 2016

My Sheri Crafts- #192- First Day of Fall

It was my turn to pick the theme at My Sheri Crafts so I chose FALL! It seems like it's getting that time of the year!
I chose a Besties image to color! She shouts out fall I believe! ;) 

Supplies I used:
The Paper Studio- Tiny Polka White on Black
My Minds Eye- Botanical Swirls
Glitz Design- Hazel
The Paper Studio- Beach House
Crafty Cutz Dies- Flourish 2
Verve Stamps- Sprightly Sprig
Copics, Ribbon, Flower, and Pearls

Come join us this week! We would love to see your creations!

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Fall card Sandy! Love the image and layout! Great Fall colors! Happy Fall to you!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what a beautiful Autumnal card Sandy such a lovely image and wonderful card design
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sandy, love your papers. What a great image too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete