Saturday, September 17, 2016

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends- Anything Goes

Today at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, we are sponsored again by two sponsors! Bugaboo Stamps, and Fred She Said Designs!
The challenge is Anything Goes!
                                                      Prize ~ 7 Images
                                     Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate

                    I chose an image from Fred She Said Designs! 
This is Emma in her Cool Cap! Isn't she darling!  I have colored her with my Copics! The papers are from The Paper Studio, Red w/white Polka Dots, Basic Domask, and Hot Pink Tonal. I used Verve Stamps, Sprightly Sprigs, and a white flower I had in my stash!The sentiment is from JustRite Cling, Always & Forever Medallion Labels! I also have used Spellbinders, Labels Twenty Two! I inked using Tim Holtz-Distressed Ink, Antique Linen,and Momento, Tuxedo Black!
That's about it!

Come and join us this challenge and have a chance at these fabulous prizes!!!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card Sandy. Yes she is darling in that floppy cap. Great colouring as always.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, love the image and your colouring.

    ReplyDelete