Saturday, July 16, 2016

My Sheri Crafts- Just a Chilin

At My Sheri Crafts, DT sister Glenda has asked that we feature a project with Ice Cream!
I just discovered this fun amazing fold found here! In the video, she shows the paper you place the fold on being 4 by 5 1/4 inches! The white I used to set the fold on is that size, I just made a bit bigger card so I could add the sentiment at the bottom! The image is one of Sheri Baldys! The sentiment I used is from Creative Expressions, Heartfelt Sentiments! That about sums up what I used here!

Don't forget to check out what the other DT girls have created!
Hugs, and happy crafting
Sandy.

4 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card Sandy! Love the pleated fold and your sweet image! Great job with the ice cream challenge!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy this is such a FAB card, love that pleated effect I'm going to give it ago myself now😊. Great colouring on the digi. You must enter it on the other challenges my friend.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, the pleats make the card even fancier! Love your colored image too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, thank you for sharing this new technique. I am definitely going to try variations of this. Your image is adorable and the coloring is amazing, of course. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete