Saturday, June 4, 2016

My Sheri Crafts- #183- Tags, tags, amd more tags

This bi weekly challenge at My Sheri Crafts, DT sister Raquel has asked that everyone must feature a tag on their project!
I kept it very simple! I wanted to make sure that the tags were the main focal point! It was a very fast and easy card to make! I embossed the black by using Couture Creations, Tie Together! I used The Paper Studio, Big Stripe- Black/White, and Lime Green w/White Polka Dots. The sentiment was from Verve Stamps using Hope Blooms! I also used Spellbinders, Standard Circles, Large!
That's about it!
Have a great day!
Hug, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

4 comments:

  1. Great card Sandy, I love the bold colour scheme you have chosen.
    I like the little embelishments you've used too.
    Hugs sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Love the colors and papers! Great job!

    Hugs,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, you have shown such versatility with the modern and bold color scheme in your fabulous card! I love the use of the gircles as embellishments too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, this is a great card! I especially LOVE the contrast of the colors you used. That polka dot paper on the tag combined with the striped papers worked out really well. I love it!

    ReplyDelete