Saturday, March 26, 2016

My Sheri Crafts- Thinking of You

My good friend Sue has asked that we make a thinking of you card/project at My Sheri Crafts!

I think I have the no mojo of late! :( Plus, I have been having major taking picture problems for about  month now! Either the picture has been coming out blurry, or there is a yellow tint to them! My hubby and I have been playing with the camera settings and different lighting to see if anything helps! So, please bare with me for a bit longer!
I just noticed a lose pearl in this picture! :( I think my DH had been touching the card and moving it around so much he must have knocked it off a bit!

I hope you join us this week at My Sheri Crafts!

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

JustRite Cling- Fancy Tags, and Labels Twenty something?!?!
The Paper Studio- Spare Parts- Blues Beaded Micro Flowers
Cheery Lynn- Fanciful Flourish
Martha Stewart- Garden Trellis
Memento- Tuxedo Black
Mini Butterfly Punch

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Love those pretty die cuts! I think I need a new camera too.
    Happy Easter to you and your family!
    Hug,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classy looking card here Sandy, never mind the colours you can see its beauty all the same. This cad would be suitable for any occasion you wish to sends kind thoughts to.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Sandy! Looks like your mojo is just fine to me. The intricate strips are so elegant and I love that fancy frame! Thanks for having me a your guest designer at My Sheri Crafts this week! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, mojo or not, you still make beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete