Saturday, February 13, 2016

My Sheri Crafts- #175-Bold Colour

My good friend and Dt sister Sue has asked everyone to use one bold color for this by weekly challenge at My Sheri Crafts!
The stamp I used is from Creative Expressions, Heartfelt Sentiment! I always seem to manage to use Spellbinders of some sort! This one is called Majestic Labels Twenty-Five! I also used Joy Crafts, Floral Flourishes! The butterflies are Cheery Lynn, called Exotic Butterfly Small!

Go check out what other creations were made by my DT sisters!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful bold colour card Sandy. Great sentiment too.
    Hugs Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the dies and pretty sentiment!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, all those die cuts in your card are so dainty and pretty! I love everything about your card!

    ReplyDelete