Saturday, January 16, 2016

My Sheri Crafts- #173- Feelin Fussy

This go around Sarah has asked that we do some hand cutting on our card/project at My Sheri Crafts!

I hope you bare with me, I am trying to get a few Christmas cards made for this year seeing as the weather is much cooler now and puts me in the mood to make them!

I know this image doesn't shout Christmas, but when I looked at it all I could think of was, "Twas The Night Before Christmas"! All snuggled and warm relaxing before you know who shows up! ;) It is one of Sheri Baldy images!

Please come join us this week!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy

Supplies:
The Paper Studio- Cute Little Argyle
Spellbinders- Lacey Circles, Standard Circles- Small, Labels Twenty-Two, and 2013 Holiday Trees
The Paper Studio- Swiss Dots
Poppy Stamps- Small Blooming Poinsettia
Stardust- Gelly Roll- Galaxy (Glitter Pens)
Momento- Tuxedo Black
Lybra Rembrandt Polycolor- (Colored Pencils)
Viva Decor- Pearl Pen- Cream
Copics, Lace, and Ribbon


3 comments:

  1. Sandy, you know how much I love this image and you have coloured her in perfectly as always. She works well for any time of the year so why not Christmas. Love it.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Such a pretty image! You did a great job!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Sandy...you sure started making them early! I think we all have to do that when inspiration strikes. This is beautiful and you did a stellar job on the coloring.

    ReplyDelete