Saturday, November 14, 2015

My Sheri Crafts- #170- Thanksgiving

This go around at My Sheri Crafts my fellow DT sister Kristi has asked that everyone make anything Thanksgiving! We should get a lot of participation with this one! :)
I have used a Tilda image! I just really love this Indian girl!
I feel like my last couple of posts have been very simple! Usually not like me! So much has been going on here! My DIL and my son just had a baby born three months early! The baby is in critical condition! I have been watching their kids while she re-cooperates from having a c-section! We now have their youngest one here spending every day and night with us! He is a year and a half years old so you could just imagine me not getting to much done while he is here! He is such a cutie though! :)
If all goes well, the baby will stay at the hospital for at least three months! Please keep baby Nathaniel in your prayers!!!

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

The Paper Studio- Wood Grain
Verve Stamps- Bountiful Harvest
Impression Obsession- DIE-095-D (Leaves)
Memento- Tuxedo Black
Versacolor- Raspberry
Copics, Burlap, Ribbon, and an Orange Pearl



3 comments:

  1. A great card as always Sandy. Thinking of you all always.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the pretty image and burlap!
    Sending prayers!

    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable!! Sending my prayers..
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete