Monday, September 7, 2015

My Sheri Crafts Challenge- #165- Think Of Fall

Hi Everybody,

Today at My Sheri Crafts, my good friend and DT sister Glenda has asked that we put either a pumpkin or scarecrow on our card/project!
I just really like making fall cards! The colors just scream to me or something! The image is a Tilda! Maybe you recognize it as a clown image, but I thought I could sneak by and create it into a scarecrow! ;)

Here are the supplies I used:
Verve tamp- Harvest Blessing
My Minds Eye- Check Him Out Pajama Plaid
QuicKutz- Crate
Cricut- Happy Haunting- pg. 60 (crow)
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Antique Linen, Tea Dye, and Vintage Photo
Memento- Tuxedo Black
Copic, and Burlap

Hugs, and Happy Crafting,
Sandy.

6 comments:

  1. So pretty!!! The Fall colors scream to me too... LOVE the Fall/Colors/ Crisp clean air/ Sweaters... I just love it all!!! :) Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card Sandy. Love the addition of the straw at the cuffs. Lovely colours.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, how adorable is this?! Cute layering and adorable image! Love the burlap~great texture!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy this is so cute and what a great way to show the versatility of any image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy this is so cute and what a great way to show the versatility of any image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this pretty Fall card! Cute clown scarecrow!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete