Saturday, June 13, 2015

My Sheri Crafts Challenge- #159- Masculine

It was my turn this challenge at My Sheri Crafts to choose the theme! I chose masculine since Father's Day is right around the corner! It doesn't have to be a Father's Day card though! Any masculine card will do! :)
The image was from a free coloring page online! My hubby happens to love the ocean, and sailing!
I hope you come along and join in this week and show us what you have made! :) Come give the DT some love while you are at it! :)
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Spellbinders- Standard Circles Small,
 and M-Bossabilities- So Trendy (embossing folder)
My Minds Eye- Lost & Found (paper pad)
Verve Stamps- Nautical Die Set
Copics, Black Pearl, and White Gel Pen




7 comments:

  1. Great looking Masculine card! Love the layout and colors! Cute image too!

    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubby is going to love this Sandy. As Glenda has already said the layout and papers are great and the cute image too. I like that it's a bright card.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy this is great! I love your layout and all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this. What a great layout and wonderful image.
    Hugs,'
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy, what a cute card! I love that image of the sailboat and the layout of your card... wonderful job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy, what a great image! You made that freebie image shine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely nautical card, Sandy! Love the sail boat image!♥

    ReplyDelete