Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Digital Delights- Delightful Wednesday- April Showers


This months Wednesday theme at Digital Delights is all about water! Jane had started us off by making a fabulous beach card! If you missed last Wednesday's post go and check out her delightful blog!
Today I decided to make a card using Splish Splash Susie, and Welcome Spring Sentiment! I colored the image with my Copics, but had used the pre-colored sentiment because I thought the colors went nice with the colors I had chosen to use on my card!
Here are the ingredients I used to make this card:
 
Marianne- CR1245
Die-namics-Sunflower
Martha Stewart- Branch 2
Stampabilities- Baby Blue
Copics, Pearls, and Scraps
 
That's it for today!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
                                                                            Sandy.

2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Sandy! Gorgeous soft colours and the die-cuts look fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete