Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Ice Skating Fun

Every time the weather takes a little turn and gets colder here in Texas, I have know problem making a winter scene! ;) Today happens to be another cold day!
Today I am sharing a card that I made for Digi My World! I am using one of the digis found at the Digi My World Store called, Winter Kids 2!
It comes with 6 different winter kids!  They are perfect for making Christmas cards, and winter scenes!  I have already used the little snowboarding guy this year!


Here is the supplies I used for making this card:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jnrEDjB0uM (The fold of the card)
The Paper Studio- Winter Blue Snowflakes
Spellbinders- 2013 Holiday Trees
Impression Obsession- DIE079-U (White trees in the background)
Poppystamps, Inc- Small Blooming Poinsettia
Scribbles- 3-D- White
Studio G- Glitter Glue
Memento- Tuxedo Black
Copics

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

1 comment:

  1. Sandy, this card is just fantastic. Love everything about it.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete