Saturday, March 29, 2014

My Sheri Crafts Challenge #130

Today my DT sister Sarah has asked for the theme of, "Anything, but a Card", at My Sheri Crafts!
I decided to make an Easter treat holder! I found the template for the holder at Digi My World Store! The plastic holder itself, I got from Jaded Blossom! The image is a free coloring page I found online! I used some scraps, and my Copics to color the image with!
I am not sure what the tag is called that I used?!?! I am always trying to find a fun way to give my grand kids little treats in! :)
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.
 

4 comments:

  1. Sandy this is a great treat giver. I wish I could get hold of this sort of thing. Love the little image so sweet. The girls will love it.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun treat holder!! The image is absolutely adorable!! Love this!! I'm so excited to be a guest designer this week!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, this is an awesome treat! I've actually bought those tube candy holders but have never used them. Thanks for the inspiration to get my butt going and dig those treat holders out. I love your project... the image you used is so darn cute and I love the ribbon spiraling the tube... never seen that one before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, this is such a fun, pretty and perfect treat for little hands!

    ReplyDelete