Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Love Theme

This week at Delightful Challenges, we were to make anything but a card! I made this Valentine treat box! For the life of me, I can't find where I got the youtube instructions for this anymore! :( Sorry!
I thought what a great gift to give my daughter for Valentine's Day! It holds sprinkles to put on cupcakes! I am sure she will really appreciate it, and so will my two young granddaughters! I used Februray Cupcake Set digi from Digital Delights by Louby Loo! I thought it went perfectly!
I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Cheery Lynn- Two of Hearts
Spellbinders- Lacey Circles
Copics, Ribbon, Scraps, and Doily

2 comments:

  1. Sandy, this is so special. They will all appreciate it. Lovely job my friend.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome creation hun, I just love it!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete