Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Celebrate

Today at Delightful Challenges, the challenge is to make anything that you celebrate! I chose to make a birthday card! I just love this Pressie Josie digi from Deigital Delights by Louby Loo! She is just incredibly cute, and I absolutely love her hair! I also used Happy Birthday Scroll sentiment as well!
I have 5 young granddaughters so I know this card will come in handy very soon! I hope to see your celebrate card on Delightful Challenges soon! :)
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

DCWV- The Blossoms Butterflies Stack
Cheery Lynn- Exotic Butterfly Small #2
Impression Obsessions Dies- DIE096-D
Cricut- Tear Drop- pg. 121 Balloon
Copics, Gems, Ribbon, and Doily



1 comment:

  1. Sandy, lovely spring feel to this card. Fab colouring in as always love the doily and butterfly too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete