Friday, October 11, 2013

Pirate Step Card!

This really was a fun card to make! Fold cards are always my favorite to do!
Happy Friday to you!
Today at PCW, I share this Pirate Halloween card that I made!
 I do have some really exciting news to share with you all! We had all our kids/grand kids over last weekend! We just learned we are going to have another grand child in the family next year sometime! :) Our family is growing!


  Anyway, onto this card! I did use my Cricut on this one! I used my Life Is A Beach cartridge for the skull and the waves! The palm tree was a free coloring page online! The bear pirate digi is from PCW!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.



 Cricut- Life Is A Beach
The Paper Studio- Big Stripes Black/White
Stampabilities- Baby Blue and Roayl Blue (ink)
Borderlines- Scallop Ruler (for the sky)
Copics, Ribbon, white Gel Pen, Thin Tip Sharpie

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! And that sky - oh my goodness, it's wonderful. This card is truly a work of art.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, just a wonderful card for anyone to receive. Love everything about it.
    Great news on the new baby in the new year.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete