Friday, September 27, 2013

Single Rose Card!

This week I decided to give a try at coloring the single rose digi from PCW! It comes with the words, "I love you", but for this card I kept the words off of it! This was my first attempt ever at coloring a rose! It helped with the rose digi being a nice size so I could see the shape easily enough to figure out the shading on it!




Here is a side view of the card!



I used The Paper Studio, Music on Damask paper for the background! The birthday wishes stamp is from Hero Arts! I used Cheery Lynn, Exotic Butterfly (small)! I colored the rose digi with my Copics!


Anyway, that's it for today!



1 comment:

  1. Sandy,
    Beautiful job at colouring in as always, looks very real. I also like the papers you have chosen to use too. Thanks for sharing.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete