Saturday, August 17, 2013

Cricutlicious Saturday!

Happy Saturday to you!
Today at My Paper Crafting, we are dedicating the day to using our Cricut machines! I am guilty as charge not using mine nearly enough! Although, I do like to add a touch of Cricut to add a nice touch if it goes with the digi I might be working on! Today is a good example!
I used Stretch Your Imagination cartridge for the caterpillar, grasshopper, and the flourish leaves! I used the bear as bug catcher digi from PCW! The dandelions were a free coloring page I found online!
Go check out what the rest of the DT has made using their Cricuts!
Hugs, and happy scrapping!
Sandy.

Cricut- Stretch Your Imagination- pg 38 (grasshopper), pg 66 (caterpillar), pg 76 (flourish 2)
Spellbinders- Labels Three
                     Labels Eighteen
JustRite Clear- Cast All Your Cares
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Vintage Photo
Copics, and Scraps

2 comments:

  1. This is really so pretty, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW the Cricut got an airing lol.
    You did a great job with this card as always. Love the caterpillar.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete